The 101 Association, Inc.
For the preservation and enjoyment of 1928 to 1931 Indian Scout Motocycles
"You can't wear out an Indian Scout"

Old WOW's

• 26 Sep 2022 2:39 PM
    Message # 12932846

Hey everyone,

I was looking through the old WOW's that are linked in the member section and a bunch of them lead to missing google drive files.  Also it looks like there are a bunch missing.  Do we have these available anywhere else?  Do copies of the ones without links even exist to be scanned?  I am sure I am not the first member to ask this but it would be pretty cool if we could get them all organized and archived in a reliable place for all members to share.

Daniel

• 27 Sep 2022 7:12 AM
    Reply # 12933559 on 12932846
    John Lindberg (Administrator)

A great idea, Daniel.  Not sure who can fix the broken links, but on my last trip to Fort Yarocki I was able to assemble a pretty good collection of old hardcopy WOWs from a stash in the attic.  I've got a spreadsheet of the ones I have (and don't have) along with a couple of annotations of articles of interest in those volumes.  Happy to share the spreadsheet if it would be of use.  May be a good starting point for an inventory of which are online and which are missing.  I'm also happy to scan any of my hardcopies if needed.

John

• 27 Sep 2022 7:50 AM
    Reply # 12933577 on 12932846
    Tim Raindle (Administrator)

Thanks John. Let me know which ones are missing and I will see if I can look them out. We may have to re scan the missing items. Would be a good project to get them all accessible.

• 27 Sep 2022 8:46 AM
    Reply # 12933653 on 12932846

I would like to help with a project like this if needed.  I don't have any of the old WOW's but I would be willing to do some scanning and archiving.  

• 28 Sep 2022 8:01 AM
    Reply # 12934843 on 12932846
    Tim Raindle (Administrator)

Aha, well volunteered. Think I can come up with them. Will have a look thru today and let you know.

T

• 28 Sep 2022 1:01 PM
    Reply # 12935291 on 12932846

Great Tim,

Let me know what you come up with.  I can get them scanned and also run an optical character recognition on them so that they can be searchable.  Could come in handy if anyone is looking for some specific old data and can't exactly remember what issue it was in.

Daniel

AMCA Chapter WebRing AMCA National 
Next >>       Random       Hub       << Prev

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Indian Motorcycles Webring

<< Prev | Hub | Rate | Next >>

Copyright © 2009 The 101 Association, Inc. All rights reserved.