The 101 Association, Inc.
For the preservation and enjoyment of 1928 to 1931 Indian Scout Motocycles
"You can't wear out an Indian Scout"

Club T-Shirts

<< First  < Prev   1   2   3   Next >  Last >> 
  • 06 Mar 2021 5:45 AM
    Reply # 10169567 on 9589299
    Anonymous

Hi Tim ...I’m a ‘large’ here in AUS.  Our sizes are similar to that of the UK.  I’d like a black, green and Navy blue in a US size that’s the same as the AUS/UK large.  If not too late and pending availability that is.

Last modified: 06 Mar 2021 3:46 PM | Anonymous
  • 07 Mar 2021 3:29 AM
    Reply # 10173062 on 9589299
    Anonymous
    Tim Raindle wrote:

We are looking at having a small run of high quality T-shirts printed again to test demand. 

Initially, we will be looking at Navy Blue, Black, and Possibly a dark Forest Green, in T-shirts, long sleeved shirts and Hoodys. Prices will be 15 usd or a little less for a T, 18 or less for a long sleeve, and somewhere around 26ish for a hoody, plus of course, postage to wherever you are from East Coast USA.

If you would be interested in one, please let me know your size and colour preferences, so that I can get a rough idea what order, and I will get back to you when they are in stock, hopefully before the end of January.

The picture attached is computer generated, the real prints will be much crisper.

Happy New Year everyone.

One small and one medium please.

Regards from the North of the Netherlands!

Theo Knoop

• 28 Aug 2022 4:54 PM
    Reply # 12898979 on 9589299

Hi Tim, just checking, are T shirts & Hoodys still being produced, I'd like to place an order but I understood the production run would only be a small one. Let me know if it's still all GO please.

Cheers, Louie

• 29 Sep 2022 1:44 AM
    Reply # 12936113 on 9589299
    Anonymous

Thanks for doing this, Tim.  I’d like to order ALL BLUE  2-xl long sleeve 2- xl short sleeve, 1-l long sleeve and 1 medium short sleeve. Cheers

• 30 Sep 2022 8:12 AM
    Reply # 12937618 on 9589299
    Tim Raindle (Administrator)

Hey Scotty, have a box full of left overs filed away, will look thru and see what we have left. May be the last ones for a while as T-shirt guy has retired, and he did us a deal. Feel free to remind me by email, I still have another order to dig out from a few months back, the box has been "filed" during a shop reorganisation.

• 01 Oct 2022 12:32 AM
    Reply # 12938564 on 12937618
    Anonymous
    Tim Raindle wrote:

Hey Scotty, have a box full of left overs filed away, will look thru and see what we have left. May be the last ones for a while as T-shirt guy has retired, and he did us a deal. Feel free to remind me by email, I still have another order to dig out from a few months back, the box has been "filed" during a shop reorganisation.

Sorry Tim! PM sent. Didn’t realize it was an okd email before sending.
<< First  < Prev   1   2   3   Next >  Last >> 
 AMCA Chapter WebRing AMCA National 
Next >>       Random       Hub       << Prev

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Indian Motorcycles Webring

<< Prev | Hub | Rate | Next >>

Copyright © 2009 The 101 Association, Inc. All rights reserved.