The 101 Association, Inc.
For the preservation and enjoyment of 1928 to 1931 Indian Scout Motocycles
"You can't wear out an Indian Scout"

29 scout 101 for trade only

• 04 Sep 2015 3:25 PM
    Message # 3510976
    Deleted user

hello my name is Phil I live in Seattle Washington I collect and restore Indians in the last year I found a 1929 scout 101 everything except for the sheet metal it is all there the wheels are already rebuilt other most of the restoration and prep for paint has been done except for the motor however it is all there tranny motor except for the magneto is really cheap Magneto and I will be keeping that. I really would love to keep this bike however my true calling as a pre war Indian chief . I would consider a trade for any pre war chief in good condition all original or completely restored with some repop possibly considered anywhere from 1924 through 1939 I'm going to leave my personal email on this message please feel free to contact me with your interest or pictures.

Regards 

Phil 

Phil@alkisewer.com

• 14 Sep 2015 8:27 PM
    Reply # 3526772 on 3510976
    Deleted user

upon researching the rarity and clear superiority of a 29 scout 101 I will be patient and finish my project to the best of my abilities and keep this bike in my collection.this bike is no longer available for any kind of trade. thank you for your emails.

Regards 

Phil Numrich 

• 26 Feb 2016 4:37 PM
    Reply # 3846600 on 3510976
    Anonymous

But what about your pre war Indian calling ?

AMCA Chapter WebRing AMCA National 
Next >>       Random       Hub       << Prev

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Indian Motorcycles Webring

<< Prev | Hub | Rate | Next >>

Copyright © 2009 The 101 Association, Inc. All rights reserved.