The 101 Association, Inc.
For the preservation and enjoyment of 1928 to 1931 Indian Scout Motocycles
"You can't wear out an Indian Scout"

October 2016 WOW - Thanks!

• 28 Oct 2016 2:54 PM
    Message # 4354105
    Deleted user

After eagerly awaiting the next WOW, the October edition was again another great read in the early hours of this morning.  My thanks to all the contributors for the technical tips, the personal stories of owners relationships with their beloved Scouts and the great photos. The WOW, Website and support and advice from Association members continue to be an inspiration for the current rebuild of my 1930 101,  after having bought the bike 44 years ago when I was still in my late teens.   I will try to put together something for the next edition of WOW on this. Thanks again - geir.

Last modified: 28 Oct 2016 2:58 PM | Deleted user
  • 29 Oct 2016 11:37 AM
    Reply # 4355213 on 4354105

Yes, yet another good interesting issue. The best news that I thought was that the Fort Yarocki will be remaining open for Indian business thanks to the Yarocki family and our club president Tim. Good on you!

• 30 Oct 2016 8:59 AM
    Reply # 4355897 on 4354105
    Tim Raindle (Administrator)

Thanks for the feedback, Geir. Always appreciated.

The WOW is largely the work of Doug Strange, Editor Extraordinaire. He does a fantastic job, but needs material for every issue. The club exists to help guys out, and like any club, needs input. Any news about scouts from any source, however seemingly insignificant is of worth/interest to some member somewhere, maybe giving someone some impetus to push on with their project. A problem shared is a problem halved, no shame in admitting mistakes made , you might save someone a lot of money somewhere across the world. Pics with people are more interesting than a bike by itself, old snaps from the distant past can be preserved forever before everyone in them is forgotten. Nothing is too unimportant, so start planning your contributions for the next issue now ,guys and gals.

AMCA Chapter WebRing AMCA National 
Next >>       Random       Hub       << Prev

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Classic Motorcycle Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Indian Motorcycles Webring

<< Prev | Hub | Rate | Next >>

Copyright © 2009 The 101 Association, Inc. All rights reserved.